Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome to Adventures in Snus

I'm Red MacGregor, a new snus user for about a month. I created this blog to post my thoughts & comments of snus as I venture along this journey of discovery.


Currently on deck is a can of 01 Original Portion.




I gotta say I really like the form factor, all the benefits of a mini with the full punch of a large portion. It stays up out of sight, and nobody realizes I have anything in my lip (which is advantageous considering the wife doesn't care for me using snus at all).



I'm enjoying the flavor, a fresh tobacco with just a hint of fruit and wood in there. Low on the salt and enough nicotine to carry it... I don't find it to be completely dripless as advertised however. I don't mind the drip as it sits tho, that's when i notice the flavors coming through. I will probably order more of this.


0 comments:

Post a Comment