Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First Lös Pris!

Ok, got my icetool and a can of General Lös.



Pris was a bit bigger than i thought it would be.   I don't think I packed it quite tightly enough either, it cracked into two pieces on the way in, so I shoved it up into my lip and tucked the pris in with my tongue.   Now I have what feels like a standard sized portion up in there..  Flavor is a bit more evident, Vitamin N rush was a bit more evident up front.   I'm drinking a chai tea with this so that's balancing nicely.

I'm anxious to see what other flavors and brands are like, General is "ok" but rather run-of-the-mill for my tastes, I could see a regular several-pris a day user doing something like General Lös, but I view these as more of a 1-2 a day kinda thing, if that.  I'm particularly interested in the Roda Lacket and some of the licorice snus that I see, doing the impatient dance waiting on my order from Northerner to get here, I have a nice sampling on the way.

Update after the jump -

Ok, 2nd go I tried a 1-click pris, and it's nice...  not overly huge, i can't imagine trying to stuff a 5-click in my face.  packed it quite a bit tighter and it's not the LUMP the other one was..  

this lös thing could be good..    stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment