Friday, January 22, 2010

Down to the DREGS, rambling on.

So, i thought 5 cans of snus on my initial order would be enough..

And so it happened I got a bunch of general sample foil packs and a bunch of discreet as well.

Well, now I'm down to the sample packs as I wait on the next (second) order. Lesson learned? Order at least half a roll, maybe even a full roll of a snus you like early on. I was going to wait until I found something I liked well enough to be a regular, and i'm leaning towards Skruf at the moment, but with the variety out there, I feel like a kid in the candy store who can only grab two handfuls and can't decide which two handfuls to grab.

On order is:

  • Skruf Cranberry, Portion - 1 pcs.
  • Taboca Snus, Loose - 1 pcs.
  • Roda Lacket, Loose - 1 pcs.
  • Odens Licorice, Portion - 1 pcs.
  • Goteborgs Prima Fint, Loose - 1 pcs.

Learning my lesson, I'm going to put a roll of something on order RIGHT NOW to start building the stash, but still having indecision problems on WHAT EXACTLY to order..

0 comments:

Post a Comment