Thursday, January 28, 2010

Roda Lacket Lös

Shipment from Northerner just came in, HOO-RAH.

I'm trying a pris of Roda Lacket currently.   Much tighter, nicer pris than i get from General Lös, I can see how being a regular lös user might happen now.  60-90 min with minimal drip, no mudslide and good flavor.



This is GOOD STUFF!  I'm digging on the muted flavorings, all across the board.  Tad bit of licorice, tad bit of fruit... tobacco flavor is there too, and not too heavily salted.   Absolutely love this stuff, I think a roll of it might just be in order.  The pris stays put, no slide, largely due to the Icetool's help I believe.  60-90 minutes is NO ISSUE with this either, I'm backing it up with a coke zero, and enjoying the heck out of my post-lunch snus.

On the note of the Icetool, previously I'd pack the Icetool, pop the pris out and try to insert it.   This resulted in crumbs, and broken pris.   I've started using the Icetool to insert it directly underneath my upper lip, and this is a much improved process for getting things done.

Hope your snussing is as good as mine today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment