Friday, February 19, 2010

NYHET! Skruf Xtra Stark Lös (and portions)

opened the mailbox today with a SPECIAL SURPRISE from our friends at skruf!


happy to see the lös in there, since i got the icetool, i've been almost exclusively lös..    I'm a little scared tho, at 19mg per gram, I'm definitely doing a 1 click of the 3ml icetool to start out with.    I've not had skruf lös so I'm looking forward to this.

Nice... the vitamin N punch from a little 1 clicker wasn't as scary as I thought, in fact, it's pretty nice..   The flavor is better in the lös than the portion to my tastes.   The vitamin N content means I'll probably wait on this until after a good meal, but it also means it'll go a little farther for my tastes.  A quick check on Northerner shows this available now, while other outlets are taking pre-orders for March delivery.

If you like it strong, you gottta try skruf Xtra Stark!

0 comments:

Post a Comment