Friday, February 26, 2010

Dr. Starksnus (Or How I Learned to Love the Xtra Stark)

When I was a new snus user, an online snus house sent me a free tin of Skruf Stark Portion.   Willing to try anything, I popped a portion in and began enjoying that clean tobacco taste with a hint of bergamot and rose oil.

30 MINUTES LATER I found myself curled up in a ball sweating trying not to spew.
Mega Vitamin-N overdose.


So when Skruf sent me a trial of the Skruf Xtra Stark, I was naturally nervous, flashing back to my experience with Skruf Stark, and imagining that times two..   but, I gutted up and tried it and realized  "Oh, but that was two months ago", and I've become somewhat accustomed to the hit it seems...

Today, I enjoy the flavor of 2 clicks of Skruf Xtra Stark, with a smooth Vitamin-N hit that builds in 5 minutes and lasts for seemingly hours.   I'm in love with the smooth nature tastes it gives, and the Vitamin-N ain't bad either.    The rose oil is a great addition to the flavor profile, and the bergamot cuts just enough.

I can't say enough about the Icetool and Lös, I run my own company out of my home so most of the day I'm in my private office at my desk and don't have to worry about portions or being able to sub in/out easily.  Lös is perfect in my opinion, portions may be convenient, but at a slight disadvantage to the uninhibited enjoyment that a perfectly portioned lös pris out of the 3ml Icetool provides.  No need for overpowering flavorings or worrying about the benefits of white vs regular vs dripless.

If you're accustomed to a LOT of Vitamin-N, definitely give the Xtra Stark a try.   I will warn you tho, it's definitely not for the weak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment