Friday, June 25, 2010

been a bit..

I've been BUSY..   business is GOOD and I've been billing waay too many hours..

I've ventured my way into snuffs, still using snus tho.   Working my way through some Oden's Lös, good stuff.   I dig the salty licorice flavors, and am glad i ordered a roll of it.   Also picked up a roll of XTRA Sterk, and now with PACT making that a bit more difficult to get here in the USA, I'm glad I did.  

PACT, what a topic eh?   I'm not too happy about that, but next up on the chopping block for my fellow Americans is salt & fat.   Utterly rediculous.   Good fat, teaming with Omega-3's is NECESSARY for human health!  Skip the corn-fed beef, I'll take mine grass-fed and keep losing weight.   I'm dropping 1-1.5 pounds a week eating normally, just choosing my food sources and origins better.  Grain-fed meat is high in Omega-6, causing fat accumulation, joint problems, and swelling.   Grass-fed meat is high in Omega-3, reducing inflammation.   A good grass-fed steak is as good for you as wild-caught salmon or tuna.

I'll be back around more often I hope, business is finally sorting out and we're getting used to the drinking out of the firehose we've been doing for the past several months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment